Dependable Property Agents in Port Harcourt
Gerry Ikputu is the Principal Partner/Chief Executive Officer of GERRY IKPUTU AND PARTNERS. He holds a B.Tech Degree in Estate Management from The Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), had his Industrial Training briefly with Bode Adedeji Partnership, and later worked with ELF Petroleum Nigeria Limited during his Youth Service in the Lands/Claims Department. Upon completion of his service as a Corps member he joined the firm of KoKo and Company in 2002. He later moved to join the firm of Ebiye Kpun & Company in 2004 till 2008 when he started his own private practice as Gerry Ikputu & Partners after being certified as an Associate Member of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuers (NIESV) in 2007 and also certified by the Estate Surveyors & Valuers REGISTRATION Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON) in 2008. He has over 17 years experience in this field of expertise. He is a Fellow of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuers.
He is a member of the following Professional Bodies:
• The Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV) with membership No.M02104.
• Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON) with membership No.A2091
• Association of Professional Negotiators and Mediators in Nigeria
• Fellow of the Certified Institute of Auctioneers, Nigeria.
• International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI)
• African Real Estate Society (AFRES)
• Internal Right of Way Association.
He has also attended series of Professional Courses/Trainings both home and abroad which include:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in 2008(Lagos Nigeria)
- Facilities and Project Management in 2014 (Davenport University Michigan USA)
- Forced Sale Value: Professionals or Magicians and the Business of our Valuation Practice, 2017
- Real Estate Market Development: Meeting the Challenge, Making the Difference (Ghana, 2015)
- Sustainable Multi-Sectorial Real Estate Development in Emerging Economies (Ethiopia, 2016)
- Valuation of Transportation Infrastructure (United Kingdom, 2016)
- World Real Estate Congress (Malaysia, 2015)
ESV. Gerry Ikputu FNIVS Principal Partner
He is the Head of Agency and Facility Management at our Port Harcourt office. He holds a Higher National Diploma in Estate Management and also a graduate member of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV).
AUDU IMONIKHE Branch Manager (Port Harcourt)
She works in the Agency and Facility Management Department at our Port Harcourt office. She Holds a BSc and an OND in Estate Management and also a graduate member of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV)
OKUDO C. NDIDIAMAKA Estate Surveyor (Port Harcourt)
He works in the facility management department in our Port Harcourt branch office. He holds HND in estate management and a graduate member of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV)
ONWUKA EKENE Estate Surveyor (Port Harcourt)
She works in the facility management department in our Port Harcourt office. She holds B.Sc Estate Management.
ANGELA Estate Surveyor (Port Harcourt)
She is the Firm's Account's officer and works in our Port Harcourt office. She has vast experience in the field of accounting and office administration.
IFEOMA JEREMIAH Accountant
MR. PRINCE EKEKEUGBOR EKENE Administrative Manager (Port Harcourt)
He is our safety consultant and head of safety team. He is working with our Port Harcourt office and holds a BSc in mass communications from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology. He is a member of Nigerian institute of safety professionals and indeed a professional in his field of assignment.
AVALLY NAZARIUS KEREDEI HSE Consultant
He is in charge of Logistics and Operations at our Port Harcourt Office.
He holds HND in Mechanical Engineering.
UDUAK EKENEM Logistics Officer (Port Harcourt)
Miss Miriam is a front desk officer in our Port Harcourt office, she is a graduate of Kogi State University.
ISA MIRIAM MOMO front Desk Officer (Port Harcourt)
Mr. Christopher is the Firm's Office Assistant and works in our Port Harcourt office. He has vast experience and is a graduate of Obong University, Akwa Ibom.
MR. CHRISTOHER OKORIE Office Assistant (Port Harcourt)
MISS. NAAD-IPIA BARIBE-EEBA Administrative Secretary (Port Harcourt)
MR. JP THOMPSON Information Technologies (Port Harcourt)